Sound & Accoustic scientist, PhD in music
Hello y’all !
WAY of LIFE: I am glad to share all I know about music, and to guide you into a musical transformation, or into a mind control through music.
MOTO: “Everything resonates to music vibrations.”
Languages: English, Hindi (fluent).
A little about me:
I am a radical realist. I believe research for the progress of all the
knowledge, should have a trinity of impact on all the three, societal,
academical and industrial aspects of the system. Furthermore, I like to
reduce this trinity to tools, designs and applications that allows the
trinity to be valid in all the systems. This is how I achieve my objectives.
Into music since birth.
• Music Teacher – Self-Employed. [2012- To Date]
• Neurologic Music Therapist – Self-Employed. [2016- To Date]
• Principal Investigator – “ Cognitive Processing In Motor System: Reaction Time Of The Motor Inhibitory Control In Affected Muscles”. Department of Neurology. Neuro-electrophysiology Lab. P.G.I.M.E.R & Dr. R.M.L. Hospital, New Delhi, India. [Sep, 2016-
• Research Fellow- Defense Research And Development Organization
(D.R.D.O.) [Sep, 2016-Dec, 2016]
• Fellow of Delhi Music Society & Education Promoter. Delhi Music Society. [2012-2015]
• Relationship Manager. A.R.B. Groups, Pvt. Ltd. Financial Consultants, Ghaziabad, Delhi-NCR, India. [Mar, 2014- Feb, 2015]
• Observer. Department of Neurology. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, NewDelhi, India. [Mar,2012-Feb,2013]
• Assistant Sound Engineer. Ebony and Ivory Studios, New Delhi. [Feb, 2010- Jan, 2011]
• Music Director & Producer. [2009-2011]
MSc. – Cognitive Neuroscience. (Affiliated to D.R.D.O.) Faculty Of Life Science. J.S.S. Medical College. Mysore, India .
B.A. – Philosophy. School Of Liberal Arts. Indra Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi, India .
B.D.A.E. – Sound Engineering. Center For Research In Art Of Film And Television, New Delhi, India .
Trinity Guildhall, Trinity College, London, U.K. (Conducted in India) .
• Agrawal, A. K., Singh H., Anand K. S. “Serum 25-OH-Vitamin D3 Deficiency in Parkinson’s Disease.” Journal ofIndian Academy of Neurology, 2017. (In Press & Conference Presentation)
• Singh, H. “Neurologic Music Therapy: Review.” Asian Journal of Cognitive Neurology, vol. 4, no. 2, 2016. Jul-Dec. (In Press)
• Harshdeep S., Anand K. “Managing Dopa Induced Involuntary Movements with Neurologic Music Therapy.” Theranostics of Brain Disorders. 2017; 1(3): 555561. [On Line]
• Singh, Harshdeep, and K. S. Aanand. “Neurologic Music Therapy in Alzheimer’s Disease.” The Alzheimer’s & Related Disorders Society of India (ARDSI), 21 Sept. 2016, pp. 24–26. World Alzheimer’s Day. September 21, 2016. ARDSI – Delhi Chapter. Souvenir Release. (In Print)
Conference/ Lectures / Workshops:
• Workshop on Neurologic Music Therapy for gait training and other motor disabilities. 25 Aug. 2018. Physiotherapy Unit. Organised by dept. of neurology. Institute of Medical Science, S.S. Hospital, Varanasi, U.P. , India.
• Workshop on Rhythmic Auditory Stimulation and Pattern Sensory Enhancement in movement disorders. 11 Apr. 2018. Neurology Department, Dr. R.M.L. Hospital and P.G.I.M.E&R, New Delhi, India.
• University Representative, Dept. Of Cognitive Neuroscience, Faculty Of Life Science at International Conference on Consciousness, Cognition and Culture: Implications for the 21st century at National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore. (9-11 December 2015).
• Gill, Harsh. “Why Do We Even Talk About Consciousness?”. Open Lecture, 18 Oct. 2014, New Delhi, The Bureaucrat Academy.
• “ Dissociative Personality”, JIMS University, New Delhi. Organized by JIMS. (Presentation, May 2013)
• “ Why machines are allowing junkies to make music?”, Delhi School of Music, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi. Organized by Delhi Music Society. (Open Lecture, 14 March 2013).
• Singh, Harshdeep. “Intimate Relation Of Drugs and Music. ”DelhiMusicSociety.BitsOfMusic, 12 Dec. 2011, New Delhi, Indian Habitat Centre.
• MATLAB (Matrix Laboratory- Basics, Pscyhtool and EEGlab ).
• PEBL (Psychology Experiment Building Language).
• GATE (General Architecture for Text Engineering).
• Cubase (Sound Production).
• Nuendo (Sound Production).
• FL Studio (Sound Production).